Friday, May 7, 2010

Two Men Rape Another


I have been in La Reunion less than a week and I really like it here. Two days ago I have read a great story in the newspaper.

« Last 6th and 7th of March, three guys were playing cards in a neighbourhood of Saint Paul. The game ended in the middle of the night after a lot of bottles were emptied. The victim left the game and went through a small street were he fell on the ground completely drunk. The two guys he was playing cards with, almost as drunk as he was, found nothing better to do than to remove his trousers and take a bottle. The man woke up the next day in a hospital with a sick leave of 21 days. »
The only question I ask myself about this is: what can possibly go through your head so that when you see someone lying on the ground you think about sticking a bottle in his...



No comments:

Post a Comment