Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Belgium Here I Come


I am now on the way to Mechelen after my 3 day trip in Nantes. Let me remind you that I spend 3 days in Nantes to discuss the workshop in Mechelen this week. To make it even simpler: we discussed during the meetings in Nantes to decide what we would discuss during the meetings in Mechelen. You so want to be right now!



I am in the Thalys train taking me to Brussels surrounded by suits, I must be the only person in first class who is not wearing a shirt! Everything is done for the businessman who is always busy: free breakfast, power plugs for the laptop, taxi waiting at the station and free internet access through wifi... I feel a little bit lonely when I am in the middle of such a crowd because I can’t find anything common between those men and those few women. But at the same time I am writing my blog on my phone when everyone else is typing something on their laptop. I like Belgium very much so I am in quite a hurry to get their even though the workshop waiting for me would be a good reason to stay home.

P.S.: I had to make a round trip back to Paris in the evening because i realized when i arrived in front of the customers office that my laptop was at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment