Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Are You kidding Me?


Last Friday, I do my checkout and ask the hotel to keep my trolley while I go to work before catching the train back home. After work I go back to the hotel 30 minutes before the train departure to fetch my suitcase. I give my ticket and start waiting, waiting, waiting...



The person I gave my ticket to comes and goes but each time without my suitcase. At one point she even asks me to whom I had given the trolley even though she was the one I gave it to in the morning. She is looking for my trolley but can't find it. I come with her to look for it in the storage area but it is not there: Lindner hotel has given my suitcase to someone else! As I have to catch my train and will be back on Monday I tell them to do what is necessary to find my suitcase and call me during the week-end to let me know so that I don't have to travel back to Belgium with another trolley. Of course I get no calls during the week-end and each time I call someone tells me that they have found no information about the person who has my trolley in the remaining suitcase.



I am back in Lindner hotel on Monday, I have to remind you that it is a 4 stars hotel, they still don't know who has my suitcase. When I tell them that they just have to call every person who left the hotel on Friday, they answer that Friday is their busiest checkout day so they couldn't do it. How great is that? They lose my suitcase and are patiently waiting for the person who has my suitcase to bring it back! The guy has my address and my frigging keys. I served them with a bill containing everything that was in the trolley and the replacement of our apartment door lock: a minimum of 600€! What a bunch of jackasses!

No comments:

Post a Comment