Monday, May 7, 2012

On The Way To The Office


I wake up, I take a shower, I brush my teeth, I get dressed, I eat breakfast, I hop on my scooter and I go to work.



On the way to the office I see people hurrying to the subway station. I see those that seek protection from the rain under the bus stop. I see the smokers during their first cigarette break of the day. I see the kids rushing to not be late at school.



On the way to the office I see those living in the suburbs coming to work in Paris. I see the inhabitants of Paris going to work in the suburbs. I see those stupid assholes who believe they can drive and text at the same time. I see the couriers on their scooters acting like they own the road. I see the workers who build the new streetcar line. I avoid the traffic jammed caused by the work done on the road by sneaking in between the cars.



On the way to the office I drive along old warehouses turned into offices. I drive along the shops that provide clothes, bags, shoes and accessories from China for the shops in Paris and its suburbs. I drive along a junkyard were so many trucks are coming to get rid of some metal. And I drive along the gipsy camp where the electric box close to the camp is often broken into so that the gipsies can get free electricity.

No comments:

Post a Comment