Thursday, September 30, 2010

Who’s Hungry?


It is my first time in Malta and i am very happy about it. I like those places that smell of old stones and sun. It looks that I will have a lot of work here but thankfully the week ends are there to go visit.



My stay started well as I woke up Wednesday morning with more than 75 bites on the arms and the torso (my wife counted each of them). I concluded right away that the bites where from the previous evening and that the mosquitoes were not bothered by the mosquito repellent I had applied on my skin. My wife discovered later some blood drops on my bed sheet and then found a bug full of blood. You really like it when you stay in a hotel and you get stung by bugs while you are sleeping! It is not the first time that I have slept in sheets with bugs but I have never been stung that much before! We have changed room and I haven’t been stung at all during the night, to be fair I am sure I wouldn’t see the difference.
Who wants to come to Malta?

No comments:

Post a Comment