Friday, June 25, 2010

Last Week-end


Everything comes to an end and it is time for me to leave La Reunion. It is a little bit sad but I will have the pleasure to go back to Paris and return to my nice apartment.



I have organized a great last week-end. I will start by going scuba diving, I hope I will have the chance to see some sea turtles and stingrays. I will then spend most of the afternoon doing nothing on the beach with a colleague to improve my sun tan. The evening will start with diner on a terrace and end on the dance floor till early in the morning. Sunday morning I will go mountain bike hiking and I hope I will not fall on the ground to often because I will not have slept enough.



To conclude the week-end properly I will spend Sunday afternoon in Le Grand Boucan. It the big carnival of Saint Gilles, there is a parade with costumed people, there are concerts, the Dodo king will be burned and fireworks will end the day. It will be nice to take pictures of the parade and meet a lot of people. Have a nice week-end.

No comments:

Post a Comment