Monday, November 9, 2009

Are You kidding Me? The End


This is the end of the story. Last week-end I met the general manager of the hotel who was back from holydays, I wanted the hotel to pay for the 1000€ I paid to change my door lock. He was ready for me and had prepared what he was going to say, he said that when I accepted to be compensated for my suitcase and what was in it I lost the ability to be compensated for the replacement of our door lock. I don’t know where he has read that being partially compensated for the loss of my suitcase prevents me from being fully compensated. I tried to explain that there was no law protecting the hotel when something was stolen from their storage room. I reminded the manager that his hotel had no security system at all but he wouldn’t hear me. I was a little bit pissed off when I left him but I will stay in Belgium long enough to find an organization who can help in this can of problems. I am not worried.
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment