Thursday, August 13, 2009

No Pictures


I am in Nantes where the sun shines but since my digital camera died in Tahiti (after a forced dip in the lagoon) i can't take a decent picture anymore.



I need to find myself a new thin digital camera that could stay in my pocket as the old one did. I haven't really been the most motivated person to look for a new camera, i have been back from Tahiti for 3 month and have only checked which camera have been released lately. Buying a new one could be simple, i would only need to walk into any shop and listen to the seller advice to make my decision but that is not really my style.
My style is to look for specific criteria that suit my needs:
- thin case
- photo quality in low light
- color rendering
- flash power
- shutter speed
- video quality
- megapixel
Once a short list has been made i go through professional reviews as well as user reviews and if possible i try and find a website comparing the characteristics to see what each device is made of.

At the end of the choosing process i choose the camera which suits me the most and hope it is sold in France.
Does anybody have a camera recommendation or know a comparing website?

No comments:

Post a Comment